Improve E-Stat bass in Roon Muse

Hi, I have a Warwick Aperio which works with Roon but is not “Roon Ready” officially set up. I don’t really need any EQ with most genre’s except maybe with classic rock I would like to add a touch more bottom end. What is the best settings to achieve this. Again the non eq settings are fine with everything else, just want to see if I can add a touch to those tracks?? Lots of setting options so I am finding it confusing a bit as I never really EQ?

Try this for starters.

After entering the filter parameters, pull down the slider to the right of the graph until you’re at -6dB to compensate for the filter’s gain to not cause clipping - your resultant curve should never reach into the positive region!

Of course, it’ll sound less loud in direct comparison, so compensate accordingly with your volume potentiometer …

Listen to it and change corner frequency and/or gain to taste, you may even play with the Q value to change steepness of the filter slope…

CAVEAT:
ALWAYS TURN DOWN YOUR PRE/AMP VOLUME BEFORE ENTERING VALUES INTO THE FIELDS AND HITTING „ENTER“ - ANY INADVERTENT TYPOS MIGHT STARTLE YOU AND COULD CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR SYSTEM!