Inconsistent view of "New releases for you"

Hi,
when checking the “New releases for you” suggestions on my Home screen I noticed that - on the home screen - new albums have the artist name above the album title (and the release date).
When I click on “more” to expand this section and check out more album recommendations, the view shows the album title above the artists name.
This can be pretty confusing at times especially when you never heard of the artist or the album…

Sebastian

I get your point but I can see why on new releases for you they would push the artist name more prominently to get your attention than the album name. Standard album/track display across apps use the album name then artist so to break that would be odd. But it is inconsistent but in this case I don’t think it’s a bad decision.

You may be right that the decision was made to emphasize the artist’s name on the home screen.
Personally, I don’t have any preference if it’s album title above artist name or vice versa, it’s just the inconsistency that bugs me a little.
But okay, if it’s intentional, I will be able to live with it.
Having the artist’s name in a larger font size below the album title would probably look strange too.

Sebastian