Incorrect artist equivalence: John Rutter is not aka Stephen Cleobury

I have noticed an odd artist/composer equivalence issue that does not appear to be user-addressable. The artist and composer pages for John Rutter have a small note under his name “aka Stephen Cleobury.”

These are different people (both with connections to choral music at Cambridge, but that’s rather beside the point). I cannot find a way to correct this in Roon. If I navigate to the artist editing screen, there is no field for alternate artist names. Is it possible to unlink unique artists/composers/etc in cases like this?

Thanks @JWC. This is bad metadata; I’ve let TiVo know.

@joel, don’t know where else to post this, but Roon identies Brazilian Azymuth and British ECM Azimuth as one and the same artist. Perhaps you can have this adjusted as well?

Done too (as it was a quick one).

Hi @joel, I still see the two different groups grouped as one. Closed Roon and restarted, but I still get the same results. Does Roon need a night or so to refresh/upload this in its system?

I’ve reported it to TiVo. It will take them a couple of days. Once that’s done, it could take up to a week to flush through the system automatically.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the quick response Joel!