INFO: SongKong Pro Music Tagger 20% Discount for Roon Users

Hi

Is there a discount available for Floodland as per previous versions?

Cheers

Not doing any discounts just at the moment, sorry.

Is this a free upgrade for paid users Paul?

I think it should be for you, the way it works is you get free upgrades for one year after initial purchase. Then after that period you can pay for another year of updates for Ā£10 as required, its not a subscription because your current version doesnā€™t ever expire, the payment is only if your free upgrades period has expired and you want to get a newer version than you have.

Do you put out release notes to describe the upgrade improvements?

1 Like

Went without a hitch, kind ofā€¦first run in bobbed about in the dock for a bit then deselected after a 2nd run all good

thanks @ged_hickman1

do you a have a link? I donā€™t seem to see it in his JTHINK blog.

I got it by email.

1 Like

Mine probably was deleted. I get too much emailā€¦

I did see the Improvement and Bug Report on his website. Was looking for another format I guess. Either way, many thanks.

1 Like

I bought it years ago but have never actually gotten round to using it yet :pleading_face:

1 Like

Simple to use, although over the course of several upgrades Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve seen much is the way of file changes.

Ive used it clean up about 1.3TB of dupes but there was no way for it to get them all due to DSD and whatnot in the mix. but did get a lot. maybe will run it again now with the new version and see what it finds thatā€™s new

I normally blog post, I sort of forgot/not sure it was necessary now details on forum - since you have asked seems there is still a demand for it on the blog I have now added it

There hasnā€™t been many new features in the last few releases, I have been concentrating on bug fixing. But I expect the next version to have some quite significant new features.

1 Like

Important bug fix in this release https://jthink.atlassian.net/browse/SONGKONG-2109 should give more success with Delete Duplicates

Hello Paul, Is there a chance of a promo code at all for this version?
Thanks

@Sombre23 and @gasman

Okay I have added a 20% discount code for SongKongPro, use code FLOODEDROON

1 Like

Thank you for the promo code. Until when this code can be used? I am considering to buy it but I have a question about the installation to the 3 computers. Currently I have three computers that I am considering to install (2 windows 1 macos). In the website it has been written as " an be installed on upto three computers for use by one person."

So if I install it to all of my computers then I will fill my limit. My question is if I replace one of my computers in the future can I be able to uninstall from that computer and can I be able to install it to my new machine?

Promo code will be 1 month.

Yes, if that does occur just contact us on the support forum and we can reset it, no problem.

Thanks Paul