Integration with Discogs?

Did you vote at the top?

1 Like

please add the discogs link in the new wikipedia editorial feature
just be able to display the disocgs info would be so cool

2 Likes

Integration with Discogs would be amazing. I’ll often use Roon to discover albums that I want to purchase on vinyl. Reading the editorial sources and streaming from Tidal via Roon. Then I’ll hop over Discogs to research releases and or and to my Discogs wantlist.

1 Like

A really intriguing thought. I’m a bit weary of all the different versions of albums out there though. Roon currently seems to have a database that is stable, I don’t want that to suffer if different versions of recordings end up in there.

1 Like

+1 as vinyl lover a good and complimentary feature

+1 to Discogs integration. This would be a big benefit to those with both physical and digital metadata libraries. Also many high quality devices now exist for doing digital backups of vinyl. Im sure that will spark some arguments… LOL

Agreed, I have a lot of my collection on vinyl and quite a bit of this is not available through Tidal. It would be good to have integration between Roon and Discogs even if it was to prompt me to the possibility of ripping something to extend my digital collection.

Just to be able to link the vinyl albums I own (as shown on my Discogs) to Roon would be great.

1 Like