Intel Nuc 7i3 in Akasa Plato fanless case, ROCK installed, ready to Rock! [SOLD]

REDUCED
Selling my trusty Nuc 7i3 that is installed inside an Akasa Plato fanless case.
I have used this for approx 6 months running it as Roon core flawlessly.
You might look and say , oh just a 7i3…needs more horsepower.
Well I ran upsampling through Roon DSP on everything to DSD512 through my Lumin T2 with no issues ever, yes it was down to processing speed of 1.3x so its working hard but no dropouts or stutters ever!
At a more stately 24/192 upsampling processing speed was around 15x.

Specs are 16gb ram, 2 internal SSD, 1@256GB for R.O.C.K OS which is already installed and 1@1TB for internal music storage which I have wiped clean ready for new user.

Honestly all this needs is you to plug it in, find it via Roon and you will be running in minutes!
Includes a generic 19v/3.4a smps.

Now I never tried USB out or HDMI out so no idea how they work, all I had was Ethernet in and one additional 4TB USB HDD connected to it which I pointed Roon to along with the internal 1TB SSD as music content folders.

Ready to ROCK…pun intended!

Make no mistake, this is as much of an appliance as a Nucleus as it needs zero PC skills at all to use, true plug and play…just a lot less dollars than a Nucleus!

Any questions or concerns feel free to DM me here!
REDUCED

$450 shipped to the lower 48 USA only guys/gals!

Reason for sale is upgraded to Antipodes which is acting as Roon core and streamer.
Thank you and stay safe!

2 Likes

A little surprised this is still here…

:wink:

1 Like

This is now sold via Usaudiomart.
Please close the thread.
Thank you!