Intel NUC with Network Bridge vs Network Bridge mosaic app

Compared sound of same albums played from NUC + Network Bridge and played directly from the mosaic DCS app- sound with mosaic is more interesting: less sharp and digital. NUC has a teddy pardo LPS.
Any one else also had compared that? I really like Roon and its more user friendly so thinking is there any ways to improve sound from NUC?

I have a dCS Rossini+clock - the network bridge functionality is built-in. My server is a mac mini with a linear power supply (Uptone LPS-2) and an internal power mod to reduce fan noise to the motherboard (the MMK board, also from Uptone).

I find that Roon over the network to the Rossini sounds great, but Audirvana over USB sounds a little better. In all cases no DSP is applied. I have not compared Mosaic directly to Roon as you have, but I definitely see the possibility for a simpler/cleaner signal path. I have also tried Roon>HQPlayer>USB/Rossini and that is better than RAAT. But I don’t love the complications of HQPlayer or the non-Roon-based Audirvana setup in general, so I stick it with network/RAAT.

Have you checked no DSP at all is applied in Roon?

Yep, I don’t use any dsp. Try mosaic, interesting what u will say