Pretty new to Roon, and I have it working almost completely. I think I’ve found an issue with the iOS client.
- My Roon Server is on a linux box on 10.1.3.x and my iPhone and PC are on 10.1.1.x.
- My router supports PIM-SM and that’s fully enabled and functional.
- The Windows PC can always find the Roon server and it always works fine.
The problem is, the iPhone can only find the Roon server once after it starts up. If I go back into the app (i.e. after iOS kills it), it gets stuck at “Waiting for Remote Core.”
As soon as I restart the roonserver service (systemctl restart roonserver), the server appears in the app instantly.