iOS app queue possible bug

So I had a look around here and couldn’t find this issue.

In the iOS app, browsing a playlist, I tried to add one song either as “play next” or “add to queue”, but in both cases the app adds to the queue all the songs from that playlist that come after the selected one.

When I choose a song from my library (or from an album, say), the app acts the way it’s supposed to: only the selected song is added to the queue.

Also: if I put together a playlist on the fly, played songs simply disappear from the queue. There’s no way to save this selection (or at least I haven’t found it). I know they’re in my history, but there should be an easier way to save these impromptu playlists.

Or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

S

Hi Sergio,

Playlists automatically “Play from Here”, in contrast to Albums. See the Play Options page in the User Guide. I’m not sure how you might Queue a single track from a playlist. Anyone know ?

You can move back in the Queue using the transport rewind control. If you want to review what played then History is the place to look. You can select songs from History and make a Playlist if you want to preserve an inspired Queue.

There’s a thread in Feature Request about Queue behaviour. The current implementation was adopted in Roon after extensive discussion of the alternative, which was implemented in Sooloos.

[quote=“andybob, post:2, topic:14840”]
I’m not sure how you might Queue a single track from a playlist. Anyone know ?
[/quote]Yep, Right Click (long press) and then click the blue play icon.