iPAD Playlists different from Roon desktop

I switched from Tidal to Qobuz and used Soundiiz to copy playlists with Tidal songs and then after exporting to Qobuz and then back to Roon, all was well. I deleted the playlists with Tidal tracks.

When I used my iPad Roon and listed the playlists, I had three of each playlist, One was the correct one, another had the old Tidal songs as “unavailable” and a third also appeared correct and had the Qobuz logo.

On the iMac desktop Roon (not the Mac Mini server)…I have one, not three of each. It appears that when I cleaned up the playlists on the desktop, the deleted playlists still survived on the IOS Roon App.

I checked a Desktop Windows Roon and the playlists are not duplicated

I’m going to delete the bad ones on the iPad, unless someone screams.

I’m assuming you made the changes on the desktop. Cycle roon remote on the IPAD. Have to cancel out the running copy not just move to background. Worth a try.

I had done that (I removed the iPad App from memory and restarted). And yes…the changes were on the desktop. Seems the iPad and iMac don’t sync playlists. I bet it’s a Soundiiz anomaly.

The example of Country - Current has three instances…one has the Qobuz icon, one has people (family?) and one has no icon. The one with people is the old Tidal playlist and has unknown next to all the Tidal songs.

Here’s a screenshot: