IPad Pro 12.9 2018 Split Screen

So I am used to using Roon on my desktop now with half my screen a roon window and the other a chrome browser (for casual listening).

I am debating buying the new Ipad pro 12.9 and I wanted to know if its possible to use roon on 1 half on the screen while you use another app on the other half?

If not is this a feature the community want?

Thanks

Paul

No. The current Roon iPad app doesn’t support the split screen capability.

And, yes, I would like that feature.

Me too…like the feature as I have that iPad too.

+1 here, definitely.

I don’t see them enabling it on the smaller Ipads like what I have now (2018 9.7) but it would be lovely for the bigger screen for sure.

They seem to give extra TLC to the bigger one making me want to get on board.

How do we go about requesting this? I know its not high on the agenda but worth an ask.

They cannot seem to fix the new iPad Pro 12.9" 2018 (third generation) orientation issue, let alone what you guys are asking. The new one cannot switch to Portrait mode, like all the rest 12.9" Pros did

In another post the team have said this is done it is being bundled in the next release.

1 Like

I understand. But the new release is taking so long. And who knows how longer.

Last year around, with the 2nd generation iPad Pro 12.9” they fixed the orientation issue in a couple of weeks

1 Like

All true but yet…

Well, I’d tell you but then I’d have to shoot you. Compared to the length of time you’ve already waited, we are closer to launch. Any day now. Oil the keyboard. Tune the speakers.

1 Like

2021 already and split screen is still missing :frowning_face:

I’m not sure if there is enough interest in this feature for it to ever happen. There are not many comments on this post for roon to see.

I guess you are right but it’s still weird to not have it on 12.9ipad pro. Ad acta. :slight_smile: