Is Imgur sharing down?

Same problem here.

Is this going to get sorted as for me it still is not working.

Zzzzzz. Still broken

Given the new release I guess it’s all hands to that support. Though it is irritating :slight_smile:

Still broken here too.

Does Roon have to pay Imgur for the service? Just asking…

We’re investigating this, but we weren’t able to get something into yesterday’s release.

We’ll have more updates as we make progress, but for now you can still generate + save the image locally, then share it however you want.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

How can you save it locally on mobile especially Android? I am only able to share it with another service.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Latest version. Innuos server, using IPad as a controller.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet via Devialet 250

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Innuos server with IPad as controller.

Description Of Issue

When you go to share the album and click on the ‘get sharable link’ the imgur link doesn’t work. It doesn’t work with the iPhone either.

It’s a known problem but no word on fix time.

I though I was the only one… But not so, obviously!

Over a week and still not fixed.

Yep its becoming boring. Not sure its global our just Europe. Either way it needs sorting.

Problem in the US too.

Imgur and share option is still not working for me, does anyone know why Or experiencing The same issue?

Yes using that functionality, just wondered about the Imgur issue
Thanks Blackjack

Almost two weeks and still not working for me.

Still not working for me here in Canada.

Hi everyone,

Our team is still working on this — We’ll be sure to update you all as soon as we have more information.

Thanks!

1 Like

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Linux x64/QNAP NAS/1.7 (537)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet/Sotm 200Ultra

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chord M Scaler (USB)/Chord Dave (Dual BNC)

Description Of Issue

In the current version 1.7 (build 537) I’m not able to use the ‘Get sharable Link’ function. This worked ok on my setup previously.
Now getting an error ‘Failed to share image’ instead. Tried from iPhone client and also Windows client with same results.

Could you please check?

Thanks,
Stefan