Is there a list of all the Roon symbols and what they mean?

No - the Play options window gets popped up if you click anywhere on the title, or on a blank space in the title area.

If you click on icons, then the action associated with the icon will be performed.

In the case of the Play triangle, then the first action in the Play options pop-up is the default action.

Try it…

You can change the default action associated with the Play triangle icon (the “One Click action”) in the Play preferences settings. See those three horizontal line icons on the right of the list? They are drag handles. You can click and drag (or touch and drag on a Touchscreen device) to change the order of the list. The topmost item is then the default action, as Brian says.

1 Like

Shame. I would like that option.

I’ve just tried it on my Windows 10 tablet, and found that if I do a long press on the Last Played icon, then two things will happen:

• the long press action will be executed (in this case the Track will be selected), and
  • The “Last Played” Tooltip will be displayed…

I don’t know if this is also the case for iPad and Android tablets…

Afraid not on my android tablet. I just get track selected.

What do these 2 symbols mean?

It means that you have three versions of that song (Behind the Mask) in your local library and that there 33 versions available via the streaming service you subscribe to.

3 Likes

Great - thank you!

1 Like

Hello - its me again :wink:

There should be 3 versions
1 LIBRARY
1 QOBUZ
1 TIDAL

Why can i only see 2 versions?

You appear to have added the Qobuz version to your library, and so Roon won’t count it twice?

Or are you saying that you have the Album as a set of local files in local storage? In that case there should be three entries.

1 Like

Ahh, i see the symbol (yellow ring) - Qobuz-Logo
I was looking fo a text QOBUZ like the TIDAL-Text (red line)

I have no local-disc-version, but was irritated to see three different versions

Thank you!