Is there any way for us to suggest a genre/theme/focus for a "Playlist by Roon"?

I find these curated lists quite interesting to discover music. However, I have noticed that there has not been any Roon playlist for Palestinian music offered (even though soon after the Ukraine invasion there was a Ukrainian music playlist by Roon and I listened to it at the time with interest).

This is not a political question or request. I just thought that it might be interesting to Roon users to be able to discover some of the Palestinian cultural production in music — of which there is a great deal I have discovered!

Unfortunately, neither Tidal nor Qobuz have official playlists for Palestinian music, and even their genre for Palestinian music is sorely lacking (just search it here in Roon and you will see only 1 or 2 results!). I had to result to Spotify to find several playlists dedicated to Palestinian music (by Palestinians or related to Palestine). I found the music both rich and rewarding and often surprising. I think that some Roon users might like to have the option to discover that music through a curated Playlist by Roon.

While I am definitely not an expert, I would be happy to assist with this effort or even point the Roon team to a couple of the Spotify playlists that I found helpful.

I think this is the crux of the problem, and I"m not sure how Roon can influence this. A Spotify playlist doesn’t help either since Roon can’t play this music. There’s little utility having a playlist that can’t be played.

I think I did not explain myself well – sorry for the confusion. I was suggesting using Spotify playlists as a starting point to know which artists, albums, and tracks can be looked up in Qobuz and Tidal for inclusion in a Roon Playlist. Once the playlist is created, it will definitely be able to be played for those that have Qobuz or Tidal (or both) subscriptions. The challenge is that you don’t have an easy starting point of simply being able to lookup a pre-existing, well-tagged genre.