Issue after switching to Nucleus

Thanks, Ben. 500 seems like a lot! Over what period of time? Those are errors not associated to the nucleus but rather the network in general?

I have 44 wireless clients on two WAPs and 13 wired clients on the network. Any advice on simplifying the network aside from kicking off devices?

The nucleus is currently wired direct to the router on CAT6. I received a suggestion that a good network switch in front of the nucleus might help isolate it from the network and resolve latency issues. I have the switch but havenā€™t added it yet.

Thanks for the assist.

Hey @John_Wages,

A few follow-up questions for you:

• Are you still experiencing the same sluggishness from your original post?
  • Does problem 2 happen when streaming audio to your system output of the MBP? Or, does it only happen when playing audio through the Hifi Rose?
  • Do you see the same issues happen across local files, as well as when streaming from Tidal/Qobuz?

For next steps, please first update to the most recent build across all devices ( iPad, iPhone) and let me know if you still run into the issues listed above.

Feel free to add the network switch, I donā€™t think it will make a difference in this situation, but itā€™ll be good to test regardless.

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.