Issue with the queue on latest update

Another session last night used all 3 remotes. 8:15 EST PM android phone with new install of 10.3.3, next to last song ends screen jumps back to 2 listening sessions ago. 9:24 PM Win 10 pro laptop with update install of win 10 1909 (from 1903), again next to last song ends and screen jumps to 2 sessions ago. Then from 9:31 PM on I used my iPad as remote for rest of evening, same behavior as before screen jumps when next to last song ends.

Hello @Quadman,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that our team has made some changes for the next Roon update that we believe will help here. I can’t provide any timelines just yet as this solution is still being tested, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated as soon as we have more information.

Been crazy last few weeks but finally got a chance to sit and listen to v571 and amazingly the queue jumping issue is FIXED, yes. All seems good with queue screen and when last song starts in queue no jumping!!! Good Job.

Hey @Quadman, thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if you need help in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.