Issues with keith Jarrett Inside Out

The album has 5 tunes on it and all 5 went to my NAS. However, Roon only ‘sees’ 4 tunes. All songs are in the same directory, and clicking on the ‘missing’ one starts up iTunes and plays the tune perfectly.

I’ve tried rescanning, but no change. What’s going on? Is there a way to add this track manually?

I attach some pics:

The other pic didn’t show up. Here it is:

Nobody has any idea here? Roon ?

Hi @Cemil,

Please accept our apologies for the delay here.

First, I’d like to point out some documentation we have that may be helpful here. In our KB we have an article about Skipped Files and an article about why some files might be missing from Roon .

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Files do you see your missing file?

Yes, I do, along with a who;e bunch of others. The comment is Audio Stream Not Supported, although it’s part of the same CD as the other tracks that were imported properly

The file plays fine in iTunes. It’s an aiff file. How do you suggest I proceed from here?

Hi @Cemil,

Would you mind sharing this album with us so the technical team can take a closer look?

Ideally, you can zip up the entire folder and send me a private message containing a shared dropbox link. If you don’t have Dropbox or need another way to send the media, just let me know.

Weird. I copied the directory to compress it and send it to you. Roon recognized the copy in full, including the previously unreadable file.