Jascha Heifetz Box set metadata

Jascha Heifetz: The Complete Original Jacket Collection
Allmusic placeholder: http://www.allmusic.com/album/release/complete-original-jacket-collection-with-bonus-dvd-mr0003226357

Edit: As Andrew P pointed out, this one is actually in the database. See below.

Hmmm… I got this one to identify correctly.

Make sure that the file tags are numbered with the correct disc number and search for “The Original Album Collection”

Having said that, I will say that the metadata for this entry, while correct, doesn’t align well with the rest of the Roon metadata for aritists, performers, composers and works. With this set I now have multiples of several objects.

For instance, the Tchaikovsky work: “Violin Concerto in D major, op 35

The RCA SACD, CDs, and the JVC XRCD of the Heifetz / Reiner performance all identify the work as above. With this box set the work of the same performance is:

Violin Concerto in D, op. 35

Same work and in many cases the same performance, but they’re split Roon. This goes for many of the common works in the Heifetz box. This work entry also shows for the Mullova/BSO performance on disc 37 of the Philips Original Jacket collection.

Oh yes, you’re right. It seems that my files weren’t tagged well enough. I’ll correct this in my original post.

Same here. I hope that at some time, Roon will allow to fix this manually.

I split this discussion into it’s own thread as the issues are different. Let’s flag @joel and see if anything can be done.