John DeServio duplication

Hi! In my library I got two John DeServio that are the same artist.
One is John “JD” DeServio, with data coming from RoVi (member of, genres…), the other one is John DeServio, with data coming from MusicBrainz (place of birth, web links…).

If I merge the pages I always lose some piece of information.
Is it possible to fix it?

Hi @Marco_Bisi,

We will look into this. Can you share a screenshot of the albums that you see associated with each to help us better track this down?

Thanks!

Here are the screenshots! (first one is John DeServio, second one is John “JD” DeServio)

![24|690x431]

Hi @support! I was reading through my old topics to see if I could close some of them and I found this one, where I posted a wrong screenshot, so I would like to correct it and see if there is a solution!

As I reported, in my library I got two John DeServio that are the same artist.
One is named John “JD” DeServio, with data coming from RoVi (member of, genres…), the other one is named John DeServio, with data coming from MusicBrainz (place of birth, web links…).

The issue is that if I merge the pages in one, I miss some piece of information, depending on which artist is merged in the other (example: if I merge John “JD” DeServio in John DeServio, I miss member of and web links…).

Here are the screenshots!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.