Just installed Roon

I discovered Roon before I left for vacation last month and just today have an opportunity to install it for the 14 day trial. I installed it 2 hours ago and I’ve been immersed ever since. I’m discovering my entire music library all over again. The ability to have my mp3’s and hi-res files all in one collection that play to all my Sonos zones is like magic. Now back to listening and exploring…

6 Likes

Yep it does make you engage so much more. It gets better to, you’ll find those lost gems hidden for years. Makes me smile all the time and I look forward to my next session all the time.

Stayed up late enjoying Roon. i almost $hit myself when I discovered i could send meta data and lyrics to Chromecast TVs. But, I think someone broke in last night because my bottle of Weller’s is empty. Now if I could just get rid of this headache…

2 Likes

I was up a tad late too enjoying the music

In the back of mind I knew I had all of those MP3s still but were not part of Roon and so I decided to add them.
Been sampling some as the library is being populated. I am now at 50176 songs and still counting.

I am finding songs and albums from 20 years back. Now I am going to have find these gems on Tidal. Da*n the bad luck at what I am having to go and do …

Thank you both !

–MD

1 Like

Haha, nice! Glad you found all those old mp3’s. I bet had a lot of dust on them!