Keyboard Volume Control in Version 1.1 moves by more than 5 -- sometimes [Solved]

But I get this to happen with my headphone out and system output as well as my DAC. What I’m seeing is truly device independent - it doesn’t require a device to be connected. Again, if you would like me to put together a video proving this I can do it.

Beau, thank you so much for looking into this issue! It’s only an annoyance, but it’s great to know the folks at roon are interested and responsive to issues. This makes me happy I decided to go with a lifetime subscription!

But I get this to happen with my headphone out and system output as well as my DAC. What I’m seeing is truly device independent - it doesn’t require a device to be connected. Again, if you would like me to put together a video proving this I can do it.

Your builtin output and headphone jacks are also audio devices, just like an external DAC. Those devices just happen to be internal to your computer. See how they all appear in the output device list in your Mac’s system preferences? It’s because they’re all the same type of thing.

I reproduced this issue using the internal audio device on a mac here, as well. A video isn’t necessary.

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Hi @disneymike and @brandall10 ,

I’ve marked this [Solved] because it’s fixed in a forthcoming build. If you have any continuing issues please feel free to either post here again or open a new thread.

Cheers,

Andybob

Thank you.