Last.Year Playback

This is last.fm’s version of Spotify Wrapped. Always interesting to look back on a year of listening. Here’s mine:

Happy scrobbling in 2024!

3 Likes

Just spent the last 45 minutes going through my report as well.
It makes the nerd inside of me very happy :grin:

Edit: it now looks like we have crashed the last.fm servers :face_with_peeking_eye::flushed:

3 Likes

OOHs for 10 hours Michael.

Mine is shameful, but I’ve only briefly been using it.

Logged in from today in Roon. Let’s see how I do this time next year. Maybe this :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t have the comparable data but what does that represent in “bums on seats” listening hours ?

Am I right that’s over 100 tracks per day ??

Is 1 Scrobble 1 Track ??

Hi Mike 1 Scrobble is 1 tracks yes and i guess that would be close. Though it does depend on how much Prog Rock I am listening too :grin:

The numbers below were a bit higher on the previous week’s but I bought some of the albums I had been streaming and then they go from your listening history (which is annoying)

I rarely watch TV before 8 PM and prefer to listen to music.

1 Like

Ha ha I thought something had gone wrong with my chart then :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Last.fm is a great service and I am sure you will enjoy using it :+1:

1 Like

Michael, do you know, or know where to find out if Arc counts towards to Last.fm?

Yes it goes through the core and yes they do get counted, and you might ask how I know :flushed:

Because of the crashing Roon core issue I put ARC into offline mode and turned on ARC last.fm Scrobbles and when I went out of Offline mode everything was double counted back at last.fm.

1 Like

Thank you sir :+1::pray:

1 Like

Really funny lab from last.fm

3 Likes

And here was me thinking I had cool eclectic off centre taste :grinning:

.sjb

2 Likes

I don’t remember listening to this so much last year? :thinking:

But obviously, the stats don’t lie!

3 Likes

Mine is all bum on seat, whether that’s a car seat, lounge chair or office chair wearing headphones when working from home.
There’s some time listening to IEMs in bed and going for walks, but it’s all genuine listening time.

This week’s …

1 Like

Here is mine for 2023.

2 Likes

Bubbles is not part of the Last.year Playback feature in the Last.year 2023 listening report, but accessible in your avatar dropdown menu in the upper right corner of your Last.fm user profile:

You can also compare yourself to the common and exclusive top artists of another user, free users to someone they follow, Pro users to all users and a random neighbour. So this shows more details than the simple compatibility meter on another user profile.

You mean this?:

That is the top part of the Last.year 2023 listening report, right. If you click on the Playback button there on the left, you will be shown a yearly review similar to Spotify Wrapped and other streaming site reviews, and at the end you can download a summary which other users here have already done. I posted mine in a related thread in this forum:

And here is how Bubbles looks when you compare your taste to another user, in this case LAST.HQ. You can hover each bubble to reveal the scrobble counter of an artist for both users:

1 Like