Le Bon Mix Radio

For the radio lovers - I discovered an awesome French radio, broadcasting from Toulouse. There are both AAC 192 and fllac streams. For some reason my roon won’t play the flac stream. Any suggestions how to fix this. I really love the music and it’s a shame to use the lossy stream.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @izumrudy , you are right - it won’t play in Roon (although the offline tester used by the curators says it should be OK). I can’t get an alternative.

I’ll inform the Devs.

1 Like

The FLAC stream was working for me using Lumin native FLAC radio 18 days ago, but now it does not. I’ll see if I can find anything when I go to the office tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s currently not in a format that we support (although it seems to work on VLC). I’ve sent an e-mail to them.

1 Like

I think I found their FLAC stream content error, and have notified them with my latest finding, again.

2 Likes

Hello again, I’ve been in contact with a person from Le Bon Mix. They fixed the FLAC link and I confirm it works correctly now (checked with foobar2000). For some weird reason when I manually add a station in Roon (pasting the correct FLAC link) I can only see a 192 AAC stream. Can this be fixed?

Here is correct FLAC link: https://stream10.xdevel.com/audio17s976748-2218/stream/icecast.audio

Le Bon Mix flac stream has now been re-added and works.

Thank you @wklie and @izumrudy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.