Let’s talk about what’s Moving and Grooving you today? [2022-12]

Vinyl?

10char

1 Like

Could be. I’ve got two bootleg CDs, plus what’s called the Master Tape, which was supposedly the remaster done by Keith Olsen in anticipation of a CD release of the album that never happened due to Stevie and Lindsey never being able to agree on whether to do it or not. Or at least that’s the way I understand it. Listening to it right now.

BUduHFLCUAEF8CG

Edit: I of course also have a vinyl rip of the original album, but gave my copy to my best friend who may love Stevie more than me. :wink:

Now listening to the vinyl rip. It’s not even close as far as which one sounds best.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I would find it easier to “fire-up” the Hadron Collider than talk Mrs. PP through restarting my core. :rofl:

3 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

That’s a fantastic record.

7 Likes

Back to the Lab this morning. Carrying on through their catalogue.

11 Likes

I own a couple of Soen Albums but definitely need to own more of them based on this compilation (as opposed to streaming them)

9 Likes

Quiet here today people.
My first day back at home since Tuesday so trying to get as much listening in as possible

7 Likes

Just have to love me some Guardians of the Galaxy references!
For reference, my daughter named one of our cats Rocket, the other hot choice from her was Groot…we got lucky here…lol

1 Like

If you think the name sounds weird, you should hear the music.
Of course, I love every second of it.

6 Likes

Oh my this is just lovely.

5 Likes

Now purchased.

6 Likes

I put it in my Bandcamp Friday cart today
It is already up to 11 albums and still climbing :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m loving it, perfect chill out works so well in this style.

1 Like

Back listening to some more Life of Agony :metal:

4 Likes

This just gets me moving and grooving for sure…:grin:

5 Likes

6 Likes