Let's talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today? [2023-01]

12 Likes

@Michael_Harris
You will probably be amused to find out I have decided to divest myself of one form of physical media.
All my cassette tapes and decks are going on eBay…New Year Restitution :wink:

3 Likes

So you are saying that there is no point keeping mine in the attic for you :flushed:
That puts pressure on me to do something about them :thinking::astonished:

2 Likes

:astonished:

Now that is how a new year properly starts

2 Likes

Swinging and bopping this morning to Joe Pass ‘s sweet guitar with my coffee :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Turning it up a little bit!

10 Likes

Finally the rain stopped so I went out and managed almost 2 hours with the dog’s. We raced the rain home, but we pretty much won that and now it’s hammering down again

Had ARC for company while out so for a change both ears in use for a part of the journey.

5 Likes

After that walk I needed some down tempo dream pop

4 Likes

2h… Now that is the way to start the year… put decks and cassettes on eBay and have a 2 h walk. I have to find something :slight_smile:

1 Like

On my top o list from last year. Kenny wayne shepard on guitar. The cover of “Bridge of Sighs” … well just listen to that track first

7 Likes

No pressure at all brother :rofl:

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638081938978461910

7 Likes

Deck’s are long gone, I just keep the cassettes for memories. Not listened to one in 25 year’s I think :grin:

I am a poor ebay seller as I only ever buy anything, if something has use I try to find a good potential owner if possible and it’s not stupid money I prefer to gift things.

8 Likes

Ooh very nice listen :+1:t2:

1 Like

80% this is better. It keeps the emotional value by not rendering that in to $. Sometimes I’ll choose the $$

2 Likes

Something has to pay for the tires on the Porsche…

4 Likes

Thankfully I don’t have that need.
As always you be you, and you turnover enough equipment that my brain would not be able to cope :grin:
So you need to sell to buy, makes total sense :+1:t2:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Oh how Americanised your spelling has become……

3 Likes