Let's talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today [2023-02]

Soon be time for new monthly thread.
What does anyone think on the name?
Leave as is or revert to rocking you tonight?

1 Like

I’m happy for it stay as it is, but quite relaxed if it reverts back to what it was.

1 Like

I’m pretty chilled about it as well
Chat has been good and so has the music posted :+1:t2:

1 Like

Probably my last music post of the month.

6 Likes

I’m for just leaving it as is , it’s well enough established and others can plainly see the main listening thread has not suffered because of it.
Be a few hours to go yet as only 5.30pm here😎

3 Likes

Don’t think on it too hard :grin:

1 Like

I would only get brain fade if I did😜

2 Likes

Definitely grooving to a bit of Rod before he went all poppy…and rich :rofl:

6 Likes

…or possibly, “What’s Moving and Grooving you today” that said i’m also happy with leaving it or reversion.

1 Like

Lol…that was its first title after rocking but some people sniffed at that so the talking part was added for placation at the time.

And as nobody has said anything since I’d rather not upset the Apple cart here.

1 Like

@AceRimmer - If you change the name I’m still going to post in here :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Even if I change it to knitting and crotchet for beginners?:innocent:

1 Like

You’re going to have to try harder than that to keep me away, I will come up with something :rofl:

1 Like

Ah…so I can run but I can’t hide😬

1 Like

Not that this merry gang of reprobates needs to hide from anyone of course :point_up:

1 Like

Well now, since you put it that way :joy:

1 Like

In many ways the extra thread has come at a good time. Both combined would be very busy at times, yet slow on occasion. I’d stick with the name, the thread has carved its niche.

4 Likes

Enjoying this one…

5 Likes

Boom!

Time for a new one!

Let’s talk about what’s Moving and Grooving you today [2023-03] - Music - Roon Labs Community