Just sat down after the daily grind…that really grinds this week

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638107884803699999

6 Likes

One wonderful blues guitarist there Jim! :+1:

Nice recommendation @Rugby :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Really could be Whitesnake…on steroids…

Found this while digging around other artists but can’t remember what generated it🤣

3 Likes

This was a recommendation in the main listening thread from @jb76 (I think)
It’s rather chilled

4 Likes

I’m bed with Man flu this morning with laptop on lap, so chilled is the order of the day.

6 Likes

Feeling a little more awake now, so the temp has gone up a bit.

3 Likes

On my way to work.

4 Likes

Sadly the SQ on the Dust Prophet album was fairly poor to my ears.
Moved onto this now, and I think I will be buying this on Bandcamp today

5 Likes

So, the Inkcarceration lineup is dropping today, I’m currently trying to tame my expectations, but can I get a Slipknot!

6 Likes

I listened to the Dust Prophets album yesterday and yes I agree, it’s with the singers voice, it sounds dubbed or something. But if you keep listening, they change it which is weird also. Song 4 is probably the best song, also it has no singing, go figure. I feel like they left a lot on the table but do have some nice heavy sounds.

1 Like

I think you are probably right. I gave up halfway through the album and removed it from the library.
The music felt pretty good but the overall impression was they should have mixed it better.
Could have been really good

1 Like

Ouch Sorry. Glad you like that album!

1 Like

Tablets really help :+1:

Excellent album and was giving me vibes of Sigur Rós
Just been on a mini Bandcamp buy and thought it’s about time these released an album

2 Likes

This really was a good recommendation thanks and has also come to live with me today along with Imperium Dekadenz’s album Into Sorrow Evermore.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I have that on vi…:grin:

3 Likes