5 Likes

I also have that on…

So little vinyl here, but working on it :+1: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Liking this

8 Likes

So you should :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I looked for the Report bullying button on this site, but I could not find it :speak_no_evil:
Never going to catch up with you guys after 30+ years of standing still, but the collection is growing nicely. I have added about 20 new to me or replacement vinyl since I got the deck.

Currently ripping and listening to a load of CD’s that I was gifted, lets just say some of them are not in good condition :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

get well soon, and till that rest :musical_note: :zzz: :musical_note:

2 Likes

GWS, I find a good stiff drink helps :wink:

4 Likes

I’m not sure how I discovered this, possibly a Roon recommendation, definitely worth a listen & excellent recording/production…

6 Likes

Heck yeah, this guy is going to see Slipknot :black_heart:

The last time I went to see them the power went out to the city during the 2nd act and they ended up canceling the show and everyone had to make it out in pitch black. People got mad and started rioting, damaging cars and tearing down the fencing. That was 5 years ago, then I saw this today :sunglasses:

Listening to this now :metal:

7 Likes

Slipknot, Megadeth, Bush, Flyleaf.
Worth the price of admission right there

1 Like

Wow that is some lineup.

1 Like

Yes I must say I’m pretty excited for this summer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully I can get as close for Megadeth as I did last year :metal:

6 Likes

Pretty much finished listening to them now. Great value and even better music

10 Likes

Back at the hotel after a surprisingly good day where we bent the laws of physics a little :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Excellent album by this band who are essentially half of the old Dokken lineup (Pilson and Lynch)

5 Likes

Good news, you need at least one good day a week.
Lets hope you can make it two in a row tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

If not Friday will be good because…well its Friday and go home big day!

1 Like

I cant say as this is any big surprise…

Ozzy Osbourne announces retirement from touring amid health issues, cancels remaining shows (yahoo.com)

1 Like

Yes I read it this morning, and thought hopefully that will keep him going longer.