Let's talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today [2023-04]

Yes people it’s time for a new one.
Let’s have fun!

3 Likes

Bit of Jazz to start the month…

6 Likes

Good call!:+1:

I still have a bad headache and I’m sitting staring at a Judas Priest double CD.
Somehow I don’t think that’s a great idea tonight…lol.

2 Likes

Thanks Ace. Are you now operating off UK/Euro time?

I’ve still got about 60 posts to have a look at in last months thread yet this morning…

That is no good.

But maybe if you play it really loud it will drown out the headache!! :rofl: :rofl:

@Gadnoz_Seek Sorry last topic is closed…

Venue looks lovely. Enjoy the performance.

1 Like

This is quite entertaining courtesy of @ds_2 from the Prog thread.

8 Likes

Love the Roger Dean artwork on this as well as the music is darn good.

6 Likes

I’m now awake at 3AM and some having gone to bed early with a blinding headache. It’s gone now at least :slight_smile: No tunes as I’ll disturb Mrs. D…

3 Likes

6 Likes

First album for April, it ain’t no joke

11 Likes

Courtesy of @AceRimmer mentioning Uriah Heep. Yet another unknown band to me. :man_facepalming:

https://i.imgur.com/SC6tNWU.png

The album art here is great. It’s a fricking wizard again. Wizards are cool by the way. :man_mage:

5 Likes

If I could ‘pass on’ one album when I leave this spinning chunk of rock, this would be it:

8 Likes

With that kind of recommendation I will pop this on now. :+1:

2 Likes

Sarah Blasko is one of my favourite female singers. I highly recommend this for starters. I think @Michael_Harris may agree here also

https://i.imgur.com/go6YzcJ.png

6 Likes

Not someone I have actually listened too.
I will put that right this weekend.

Though this morning I am in the mood for something a little heavier after the Nick Cave aperitif.

This is currently hitting the spot nicely

7 Likes

8 Likes

Another good share

I think Anthony Jackson was instrumental (pun) in the development of the 6 string bass guitar.

Yep, just checked his bio. My brain retains some decent info at times

3 Likes

Well after listening to that excellent Native Construct album I ended up changing my queue around and playing this next.

5 Likes