Lets talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today. [2023-05]

Here we go, your starter for May!

3 Likes

But I am still on track 1 at the end of April :rofl:
These are long song’s :grin:

5 Likes

Let’s start with some Santana this month!

9 Likes

Excellent call.
Rocking out to Ted here.

5 Likes

At least tomorrow morning flight is not till 9.26am so not a bad start, up at 6am instead of 3am😁.
Then a well deserved break next weekend with Mrs.Rimmer and Big :dog2:!
St.Simons Island, our favourite little getaway location.

3 Likes

Relaxing before bed to this …

9 Likes

8 Likes

Got Sault playing at the moment, and would love to say I’m following your lead with Santana @TheRiz but only 20 hours left of a 4 day 7 hour list of albums that I wanted to listen to again that I set up at the end of last week.

6 Likes

A wonderful little slice of 70s pop/rock - notable not just for the lovely “Arms of Mary” and other great songs, but also for the presence of Tim Renwick whose elegant guitar playing elevated the merely outstanding Al Stewart album “Year of the Cat” to the popular music Stratosphere.

9 Likes

Cheers @Rockhound I will add to the end of the queue.

1 Like

I thought I would never listen to Low again after “Hey What” a few years back, however this is a great album and very much worthy of many listens…

FF6CEC73-9A29-4FD3-A5E6-8476E80E0D77

6 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

A very gentle start for the day by listening to this

6 Likes

6 Likes

I like your style Michael, straight in as you mean to carry on. I’m currently exercising my speakers this morning and the wife doesn’t appreciate Soul Asylum at anytime of the day.

New Age classical is allowed, although she’s pulling her ‘What’s this noise’ face.

6 Likes

…my kind of new age…since nearly 50 years (weather report) :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

No Menzies just woke up and that is my slow starter for the day :flushed:

4 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Don’t see much of Rosie on here.

Her first and only album.

8 Likes