7 Likes

I’m going to check out!

2 Likes

Seems like a month since I last posted this album :grin::roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Just purchased from Discogs.

Scott McGinn Purr-ever Beach is ok too.

7 Likes

My album of the month will be this, based on name sake.

13 Likes

Giving this one a try out this morning

8 Likes

For you and @Henri it is very likely too soft.

2 Likes

:scream_cat: Take that back :rofl:

I am enjoying this :+1:
I own a large amount of lighter female symphonic metal that I started collecting in the days when we were regulars posting the first time round. The wife enjoys it as well as me🤘 (and I have probably bought 8-10 album’s in that category already this year).

I mostly do my heavier listening in the man cave in the name of keeping the peace, unless I have the house to myself then anything goes and it’s often full throated Doom or Death Metal :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

The final section of the Ring Cycle arrived yesterday :smiley:

11 Likes

while I´m still sorting Jimi Hendrix, found again this great guitar-player:

15 Likes

aD347fv
nice mellow Saturday morning with the weekend newspaper…

7 Likes

My Saturday morning. Preparing the new switches for replacement tomorrow morning.

Currently no music. Only the sound of fans.

12 Likes

RIP Kentrick Patrick aka Lord Creator

6 Likes

Some work to do.

Last night I just bought a new WiFi mesh that is going to replace the router so looking forward for the no music feeling, not that this week was full of music

3 Likes

Your day resembles mine, but for me on a much smaller scale.

Edited: My house, inc Roon and all endpoints are running on Wi-Fi as of this morning. Whole network is stable, and Roon streams to 2 Sonos systems, WiiM Pro, and several AirPlay devices and my phone all at the same time. Also several TV streamers, 3 iPads and several other phones all streaming on Wi-Fi too.

Hmm, makes me think I can save :moneybag: not doing what I have planned. Time to decided :face_with_monocle:

I’m presuming your network is work related also?

2 Likes

When I’m the next time in the music room I have to have a closer look at my LP set of Wagner, Der Ring des Nibelungen.

I have the impression your SACDs are the same recording. My LPs are DECCA and Solti.

3 Likes