Let's talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today [2023-07]

I spent the day with my gig buddy, but not at a gig, this Friday. Obviously talked about music a lot.
He’s a walking music encyclopedia which is handy as I’m a walking cross cut shredder memory equivalent. Can’t remember anything about what the song name or record was.

2 Likes

No it wasn’t me.
I haven’t got my antistatic gun until Wednesday :grin:

Who are you again ? :wink:

2 Likes

We all have one of those in our lives.
Answers all the questions in a music quiz even though he wasn’t born in the 50s when the song playing was released :scream:

1 Like

Sounds like me, you know that album by whatsaname. My gig buddy is an old Uni mate but as he lives North London don’t see him really enough. He has is own band that I have never seen for years infact it’s a completely different lineup to when I last did. I bought his album off Bandcamp to make up for it mind even though I don’t listen to it it’s not my taste. He curates nights at pubs for smaller acts like himself in East London too. Don’t know where he gets the time as he works full time as an architect and has a family.

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry going full audiophile now just to enjoy the music quality (though I do really like this album)

4 Likes

We were in the pub before a gig and some people were having a “no it wasn’t” music argument.
“Let me introduce you to Dave”…
Yep he knew the obscure.

Gig was

1 Like

Is this Jarvis Cocker after he has had his nose to close to the table :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ooh 4+1+2+3 char

My kind of mate :rofl:
And definitely a keeper :+1:

1 Like

He was up a ladder

suddenly laughing and the juice comes out from his nose, a lot of pulp… but we will be at 7000

2 Likes

4 Likes

Indeed. My mate is in 3 bands I think.
He gave up salaried work and now teaches the uke.

His band

And the other one
https://www.thesmallstrings.com/about

3 Likes

A failed attempt at this?

2 Likes

Nice work Traian :grin::+1:

1 Like

beautiful. Did not know that cover.

1 Like

Night folks.

2 Likes