Lets talk about whats Moving and Grooving you today! [2023-11]

RoonShareImage-638344164362273596

7 Likes

You know those words are enough to push it off the edge of a cliff :face_with_peeking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

5G, 36C Yep fascinating for sure
What were you saying again?

1 Like

Well there is a high of 13 here today :rofl:
(And storm coming in with 100Mile and hour winds)

3 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

I have Soen up next :+1:

10 Likes

9 Likes

we are warned here too… from tomorrow for almost a week storm and heavy winds. Couldn’t you brits keep it any longer?? :rofl: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

With our new Brexit rules and right wing home office, we have decided that it has had not got the right permission to stay in the UK for more than 24 hours and we are initiating our Island State rules and sending it to Europe where you can decide what you want to do with it :astonished::face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-638344493991038570

9 Likes

OK Brussels will decide what we will do with it, but it could be send back due to the inadequate details on the implementation of the general agreement on the acceptance of incoming weather anomalies (EUlex archive 23-45678#45//English)…

And now for something completely different:

5 Likes

Don’t interfere with the decisions of a rabid island state. We will not stand for it, or judges that disagree with what we decide the law should mean (I feel like I am starting to get the tone of voice of our home office minister now)

To much time on my hands while on a long train journey :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Boris isn’t worried about the storm. If it kills the old and vulnerable then so be it. Survival of the fittest.

5 Likes

judging by the state of the railway systems in the rabid island state that should be no further then 25 miles from home and back…

3 Likes

Excellent :ok_hand:
This is a game we can all join in on.

When the old are dead from the storm, they will sell their houses to their mates (party donors) at bargain basement prices and only take a 10% administration fee :sunglasses:

#WEARENOTJADED

3 Likes

Stunning response :rofl:

2 Likes

Then put the rent up for the peasants to live in some damp infested hovel due to the human rights laws all being junked.

3 Likes

Ok maybe we are jaded after all :astonished::+1:

4 Likes

10 Likes