Lets talk about what's Moving and Grooving you today! [2023-12]

Here you go pop pickers!

Happy December to all.

-5°C here this morning :cold_face:. Stay warm everyone :hot_face:.

3 Likes

5 Likes

New album by Nothing (with Full Of Hell). I was really looking forward to it, but in three of the tracks and especially in the really (my opinion of course) miserable opener there is so much shouting that I probably won’t listen to it a second time. Too bad.

4 Likes

3 Likes

For those who wish to add this from Bandcamp today…

3 Likes

First track this December, as ever since 1988, and now it’s okay to be festive in my home.

The best Christmas song, ever!

6 Likes

A few Bandcamp Friday purchases off my wishlist

4 Likes

The shape of the rain. A really good UK underground band from the 70s.
There’s a brilliant retrospective cd out called Riley Riley Wood and Waggett out and I’m on that.
It’s highly recommended.
They are one of those many highly talent bands who really shouid have made it but never got the breaks.
Time for a break from music and do some baking

1 Like

She said, “This is weird”, during the into of Herald. I’ll take this as a positive. :grinning: Me, I love the nod to Xanadu

A Tower of Clocks by This Winter Machine.

3 Likes

2ortOmY_d

5 Likes

4 Likes

RoonShareImage-638370308449983440
RoonShareImage-638370302646893000

5 Likes

4 Likes

Now available on MoFi’s website. Finally. After all of the hype I look forward to hearing it.

9 Likes

Not going for the full box set of remasters? (Yes both of them :grin:)

Some great Metal from the end of October

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-638370086638190161

4 Likes

Hey what happened here this week? I’ve hardly been on the forum or had a decent listen, very very busy week. Now free for several hours, but diner appointment for t’night…
Does Roon have a new sugar daddy??
Anyway, this playing right now:

BTW still not received the CD’s - must be the holiday/Black Friday rush…

4 Likes

:rofl:

No. Giant. Discs. Here.

Looks like they are going to dribble them out over a year as they are wont to do. No worries, I’ll pick up the shiny discs as they fall unless they are complete trash (which is unlikely).

1 Like

Nothing to see, please move on…
Don’t read the thread, beyond the first three to five posts. You will never get that time back :grin:

6 Likes