Library being messed up

I have problems finding my music and for some artists I get some, but not all the albums I have

For the Danish artist below i.e., clicking on his name above only leads me to his Tidal albums.
If I click the name in the red circle, I get some om his albums on Tidal. If I click on his name in the blue circle, I get my own 5 CDs. If I click on his name in the green circle, I get the rest of his Tidal albums.

There is no difference in spelling and it did not use to be like this. A couple of days ago I scanned a new CD and uploaded it to the NAS drive. Only the Tidal version of that album can be found (Dominic Miller: Absinthe)

For some albums, one or more tracks are missing

Hi @Kim_Jensen,

Is this the only artist you’re seeing this with, or are there others?

For the example above, can you share screenshots of what you see when you click on each of the Artists options?

If you navigate to the Artists Browser and Roon and find this artist that way, how do things look?

Hi Dylan,
It is a general problem, as I mentioned, I got the Dominic Miller CD a couple of days ago. I uploaded it to my NAS, but it has never appeared in Roon, only the Tidal version!
I enclose screenshots of the three links with the same artist name

Blue%20cirle|690x336

If I navigate through artist names I get the picture below.

Hi @Kim_Jensen,

For the three Snorre Kirk artists — On the Artist browser if you select each version of the artist and merge them does this resolve things with that artist for you?

I’d like to point out some documentation we have that may be helpful here. In our KB we have an article about Skipped Files and an article about why some files might be missing from Roon .

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Files do you see any of your missing files there?