Live365 Jazz Fusion Radio

I didn’t have any luck finding or manually adding Live365’s Jazz Fusion Radio. Can this one be added to the general database?

1 Like

Hello @SteadilyFred , I’ve added Jazz Fusion Radio for you, please check if OK.

(I’m uncertain about what location to give it - I think it’s US)

1 Like

When these stations are added by request do they show up in the live radio section?

Yes, US-based.

1 Like

Yes, but finding it by location is difficult as there are so many US stations. Using the Jazz genre, and filtering on fusion would find it, but…

…In almost all cases, just use the top (really the top magnifying glass - not the one underneath) and searching for Jazz Fusion Radio is the easiest.

Got it, thank you.

I am also interested in this station an I reside in the US, but it says Roon could not find a Radio station at that URL.

It’s still working for me (UK ) and I’ve VPN’d to the US to check stream is OK (though can’t then check via Roon).

Are other stations OK?

PS - This is the database version, yes?

I’ve played it through Roon this morning and it was working fine. Using the search to find it then play. Just went back to it and listening now.

What is the url?
This is what I get…

Wrong magnifying glass. Use the one above it.

(You’re the third person recently to make this mistake - and it’s an easy one to make)

There is a Feature Suggestions thread about this lack of clarity with the magnifying glass.

Thank you Brian!

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.