Logo size for Roon Internet radio

I am wondering what size of logo you are using for Roon’s Internet radio. Most of my logos look too large and don’t fit properly.
Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Simon

4 Likes

I want to know this as well, as I can never get the perfect fit for a custom image.

1 Like

Fingers crossed that one day Roon Internet Radio will move out of the Beta stage and this sort of issue will be taken care of.

2 Likes

What I fail to understand is that the Meridian sooloos software has a very good interface for the Radio Icons and the Roon Engineers used to work for Meridian. I hope somone from Roon get to see these posts.

Kind regards,

Simon

2 Likes

Essentially I need to know the pixel dimensions of the containers where the radio station appear so that I can alter my logos in Photoshop.

The GUI within Room is great, the only exception being the Internet Radio page. I think the Station Logos are too large; In this respect, the Meridian Sooloos interface is far more acceptable. I feel it is a shame that the Internet Radio section is letting the side down,

Kind regards,

Simon

1 Like

I found out the aspect ratio that works: 3X2. 3 is width and 2 is height. So images like 600x400, 900x600, 1500x1000 will work fine.

4 Likes

Many thanks Dusty! Sorry for the very late response.

Kind regards, Simon

1 Like