Looking for: Isao Suzuki Quartet + Isao Suzuki

I am looking for:

• Isao Suzuki Quartet +1 - “Blue City”
  • Isao Suzuki - “Blow Up”

Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year

Torben

Hi Torben, I see a few things on Amazon Music. Not sure if this is helpful or not.
Best wishes for your holidays
Rob

Thanks @OffRode Rob. I am not “on” Amazon :slight_smile: They albums are not on Qobuz and not on common download sites (buy).

Torben

1 Like

Blow Up https://a.co/d/6nhlGBu

US Amazon

Check EBay

Not the album you are looking for, but, I’ve always liked this one since it’s original release. Nice that it is on Bandcamp.

Approach | Isao Suzuki | BBE

1 Like

THX - Great album as well. Just bought it.

I am counting on you to find the other albums at a great price :slight_smile: (LOL)

Torben

1 Like

What is your preferred way of obtaining your music?

@OffRode Hi Rob. As I don’t have a CD-Player anymore I buy most of my music as download. If that is not possible I buy the CD an rip it to the server.

God Jul - Fröhliche Weihnachten - Merry Christmas

Torben

https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=469374&ev=mb

I have lots of his music ripped to my Roon server, but I had to import them all as CDs from Japan

I will probably have to do the same - import from Japan (CD) and than rip.

Torben

Absolutely worth it. I have currently 14 Isao Suzuki albums and a whole bunch of other TBM CDs :slight_smile:

Where did you buy them?

Thanks

Torben

CDJapan.

They offer DHL shipping and you can pay import fees in advance.

Or you order from jpc in Germany but limited selection and more expensive

1 Like

Just placed my first order :slight_smile:

Torben

1 Like

nice. let me know how you like them. I have currently 45 TBM CDs/Sacds. and about 290 that I tagged with “Japanese” that’s mostly Jazz, Enka, Folk music from Japanese Artists

make sure to check out Ayako Hosokawa, Mari Nakamoto , Hidefumi Toki , Yoshiko Sai , Maki Asakawa , Yasuko Ogawa… I actually got a Turntable to be able to listen to LP only stuff by those Artists.