Looks like Tidal is down?

It must be because of 1.8…

Japan too.

Tidal doesn’t work, but it’s Roon fault!! In fact the other members of my Tidal Family (which don’t have Roon), are using Tidal right now.
Guess it’s some compatibility problem with the new Roon update. Hope it will be fixed asap. I can listen via Roon to my local files, at least.

Well, I can’t log in with safari or on the Tidal app myself…

Onto my local library!

Yep, another UK here.

I’ve tried to login directly to the TIDAL app on Android. See error message below

This is not true - please verify it more carefully!

3 Likes

For me, London UK, Tidal down on Roon but Tidal plays fine via Tidal iOS app.

Roon prompts login via Tidal webpage which fails at Tidal’s own Captcha.

Qobuz on Roon ok

Tidal iOS app now failed

This is not true.

1 Like

This is a reason I’d like MQA to release more actual files for ownership. I like the format, but they’ve relied too heavily on streaming to distribute, IMO.

I really appreciated the breadth of streaming catalogue in general, as I’d realistically never be able to own (or store) that amount of physical music to explore, but for my favourite albums at least, I’d like to be able to own them. You never know when streaming services will either go down, or go out of business, etc…

1 Like

Down in Singapore

Nope. Tidal fails likewise with their own app.

At my place it was down on Roon and Mac OS (desktop app) but working on iOS to playback but not search. However, in the last couple of minutes it’s down on iOS here also.

OK Tidal iOS app has failed, it was just playing a cached track when I checked

A miracle will have to be reported… :grinning:

Same here in Denmark. Both Phone, Roon and LMS can not connect. So seems like a Tidal Problem.

Same here; up late in San Francisco.

Sorry, you’re right. Two family members were offline and using Tidal driving. That’s why it worked with them, i suppose.

The same in Hungary.

Other members of your family probably play tidal from their phone/tablet and listen tothe same songs as yesterday. That’s called an offline buffer.