LORDE solar power is not available on ROON

LORDE solar power is not available on ROON, although it is available on the QOBUZ player.
Why?

Works for me. Maybe a temporary glitch?

It is also available through Roon from Tidal. I don’t have QOBUZ so can’t check that.

I have Roon, Qobuz and Tidal. Lorde Super Power (Delux Edition) is available on both Tidal and Qobuz with roon.
Maybe you have to check your Qobuz credentials. Try disconnect and reconnet from Qobuz in Roon and see, if it is still not there.
Greetings from Germany

All versions available on ROON via Qobuz.

(But I’m really here to mention that this album cover, for whatever inexplicable reason, is still one of my favourites :thinking:)

1 Like

Thank you for all your response, I still have the issue, I don’t understand, I will try to reboot my PC.

Could be that it is not available in your country.

There are always some legal copyright reasons.

Where are you based?

1 Like

I’ve just did a quick check on my iPhone. From the Deluxe Edition there are 6 Tidal and 4 Qobuz versions available here in the Netherlands.

Is that screenshot you show of the album that you have previously added from Qobuz to your library, but is now showing the tracks as unavailable?

If so, it’s likely that Qobuz has changed the album at their end, and the version you had added is no longer available. Look at the versions tab of the album, and you will see the new Qobuz version being listed. You can add it to your library and delete the old version.

1 Like

I am based in France

I tried to find another version, but there is only one, I clicked again to try on different icons and discovered that some icons are correct, and others don’t work.

What if you remove the album and add it again?

Odd when I’m opening Lorde’s discography I’m getting 10 results in total.
The album itself shows up without problems either.