Lost all album art after upgrading to 1.8

Just upgraded to version 1.8 on my Mac Powerbook. Lost all images. Album art etc. Any ideas?

2 Likes

They did some major changes to art and how it is processed.
I would give it some time as it updates. How long has it been since the update? How many albums? I’m sure both will play a role.

2 Likes

I’ve got the album artwork but am missing the banner artwork, much of which I customized. Is there a control to re-enable that? Thanks

私も1.8にアップグレードにアートワークが表示されません。
それ以外は表示されます。
大変困っています。
このままなら使えないので解約も考えています。

ipadでアートワークが表示される方法を教えてください。

For me it is pretty much all images. Say I add an album to my library from Tidal. There will be no image for the album cover… When I am visiting Tidal there are no images etc. However functionality doesn’t seem to be affected.

1 Like

Ive given up on the visual experience I used to get with ROON. I just don’t think it is coming back because of the changes they have made and the internet service we get from Comcast in Colorado. Fortunately for me, functionality is more important and although I am disappointed it still does what I need it to do. Maybe this is a clever plan to discourage lifetime subscriptions :slight_smile:

After upgrading to 1.8, the image loading is also very slow. My music library has about 3T. Who knows the reason? Before 1.8, the image display was very fast. Now it needs to wait a long time to open it.

1 Like