Lost Bluesound Audio Zones

Hi @rory_hussey ----- Thank you very much for the follow up and the clarification, very appreciated!

Moving forward, I would like to have you run a few tests to see if we can isolate some variables here to help determine where the issue could be stemming from. Please see below.

• While I understand that the Vault2 can not be tested with a direct connection to your router (“difficult to hard wire to router given logistics of house”), could you please test with the flex speaker mount the directly to Nighthawk router and confirm if the application identifies the unit.

• Please try testing with the mentioned Netgear extender temporarily disabled and confirm how things respond in regard to the mentioned endpoints. It is important to point out that we have seen issues pop up with these types of devices in the past, which is why we recommend the use of a mesh network configuration by companies like Orbi and Eero. Our CTO Brian goes into further detail about the limitations of these type of products (i.e “extenders”, “repeaters”, etc) here.

-Eric