Lumin T2 netradio stops

Hello Peter,

it seems, that the test firmware has a problem with the remote control.
I’ve set auto standby in Roon and pause then the playing, I can’t start playing again with the remote.
So, can you please give me the current orginal Lumin firmware?

Edit: If I disable the auto standby in Roon and use the standby option in Lumin, then the wake up with the remote is possible.
So my questions:

• it’s possible to solve the problem (using the Roon stand by?
  • it’s possible to set change set a lower (15 minutes is the minimum, but something like 30 seconds or 1 minute will be fine for me) standby time for the Lumin?

Thanks

Are you referring to the Lumin physical IR remote, or the Roon remote app? I’ll investigate it.

I’m afraid not.

I’m using the Lumin remote.
Waking up with using play, works only, when Lumin and not Roon is set for auto standy (after the Lumin device is in the standby modus).

Again: Please, can you send me the orginal current Lumin firmware?

Firmware sent.

After Lumin is in standby (issued by Roon auto standby), it no longer knows what you’re doing with Roon because Roon has already terminated its playback session with Lumin. You could have switched to another endpoint, switched to another track, etc. So resume play (from the device instead of Roon) does not even make sense in this state.

With the current design, you’re expected to use Roon Remote app to start playback if Lumin is in standby.

Thanks for the firmware.

yes, that make sense, but if I’m using Lumin standby, then I can wakeup the T2 (if something is in the queue) with the play button on the remote.
The same behaviour should also be possible with Roon auto standby.

Because “Idle Sleep” in Lumin app is not the same as standby. There’s actually a different standby toggle in Lumin app that does the same thing as you tell Roon to standby the Lumin.

1 Like

Ok, I understand.