Merry Christmas to all

Long Holiday weekend, everyone stay home too for covid. Listen a lot your favor music. Stay safe and healthy Roon user.

13 Likes

And to you, too - have a nice holiday and keep safe!

2 Likes

Indeed peace to all.

1 Like

Happy Christmas everyone…

4 Likes

4 Likes

Merry Christmas all …

5 Likes

Minimalism being the keyword :+1:

1 Like

Hi @ged_hickman1, we have cards as well :wink:

Just don’t ask about the card sort path; size, colour, cats, … it’s all in my wife’s head and is impossible to document…

5 Likes

Just wanted to say I really am glad i stumbled into Roon and this community. MQA disagreements, audiophile Ethernet cables/switches, radically different systems budgets and cultural assumptions and all. Rare I’ve seen a piece of software keep people coming back and back and back even when there’s this kind diversity of opinion and background. So, well done Roon.

Merry Xmas to all (and belated Hanukkah, and every other holiday under the sun). Enjoy being on the upside of the solstice! See you all in the new year!

-J

9 Likes

And a belated “Happy Winter Solstice”.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Festivus!

3 Likes

That’s right, can’t forget the Druids among us!

Wishing you all a happy and healthy end-of-year, and a fun-filled not-at-all-treacherous new year!

3 Likes

I’m marvelling at the little clips in use rather than hanging the card over the string.

Clock just struck midnight in Cali. Merry XMAS to all of our Roon forum members. All the best in 2021.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! Let’s hope we all have a peaceful, happy and Covid free 2021.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, all… Just getting in the mood with a bit of Bach:

(Just love that Maestro feature by the way: it really adds to the understanding and appreciation of a few major works).

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all…

2 Likes

May your holidays be rockin’…

4 Likes

Dear lord, but that little girl is truly terrifying :smiley: - watch out world when she grows up…

4 Likes

Have a great time everyone, i’m just taking relaxation classes from an expert…:joy:

4 Likes