Metadata Improver Error on SonicTransporter

I have this for the first time today
Not resolved with Reboot
I run my core on a linux sonicorbiter

I think you are correct that it stems from the latest Roon update as it is cropping up for many
I think we need a roon update to fix it.

1 Like

Hi @Roger,

We’ve looked into similar reports of this and we’ve found that typically this stems from issues with something on the Core or network blocking the connection to our servers. Can you elaborate a bit on your setup, specifically the network?

If you stop RoonServer in the SonicTransporter’s settings and then restart it is there any change?

Thanks Dylan
I have done a Roon server restart as suggested and this has worked (unlike the sonicorbiter reboot, NAS restart, network reboot etc) so good news.
I have my Sonicorbiter attached to my router by ethernet as is my Synology NAS and my Cable modem.
No alteration in any component other than the Roon update so I presume it was caused by that.
Now it seems fine so no worries.

That’s great news, @Roger!

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.