Missing Folders

The total number of tracks is different.
No, they were not defective files.
What is meant by saying the library has been cleaned?
There are no duplicate entries.
Thank you

Sometimes on Tidal or Qobuz albums were given a heart and then you didn’t want it in your library forever after all.

Sometimes you have a music file in the folder that has since been deleted…

I do not use Tidal and Qobuz. All are local files.
But why when the iMac is used as the core the folders appear while in Roon Rock not?

Do you have an example deeper to the artist discography with concrete album then versions with file path as screenshot?

I meant the depth view in Roon which leads via Artists - Albums - Versions to the file path. There would be the control what is missing to the image above.

The path is the same in both cases. Simply in Rock the folder does not appear anywhere.

I see a red dot is that a

missing unlock

for the new core?

The red dot is my mark. The folder is unlocked.

Take a look at your library like this

File Path in iMac core:

File Path in Roon Core:

Have You Read this?

Yes I have read it. No folder has a “special” character.

It could be this one character that is not visible on the MAC

this ist diffenent without between d lci

On the iMac this disc appears and plays normally.
I think something is wrong with rock. I have other small problems that I will mention in a future post.

Different OS have different exceptions in accepted text. You can always try removing the ’ and see if it makes a difference.

1 Like

It’s something I can not understand and explain.
I transferred the files from the Melco N100 that were stored on the iMac to a new folder, Roon Rock read and play them normally. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I don’t follow. Isn’t the Melco N100 a music library device? Is it the file system used by the Melco that got in the way?

Read this with automatic translation