Missing '(Live)' in Eric Clapton album metadata (ref#T2KSUW)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

I need help with something else

How can we help?

How do I ...?

Wrong Metadata:
album Eric Clapton: The Lady in The Balcony: Lockdown Sessions (Live)
The album title in Roon is wrongly identified, missing '(Live)' at the end of the title. I tried to re-identify the album, but none of the Roon identifiable albums has the same title as in Qobuz). See Pic2.

In the full discography of Eric Clapton, only the Qobuz version of the album is to be found. See Pic 3 & 4.

If however I select Discography - Albums in My Library, then my local copy is presented. See pic5.
I then try to edit the album, and select my own metadata (coming from Qobuz). See Pic6.
This results in the 3 versions of the album shown. See Pic7.
All the time , in Settings: 'Show duplicate tracks and albums' is selected

Sorry and I appreciate the new attention to support, but this new report is a pain (in the…) to report a metadata/library problem. One can only load 1 picture to start with.

Also text, and picture(s) cannot be mixed, so it is extremely difficult to document in a right way.

So here it comes again in the old way;
Wrong Metadata: album
Eric Clapton: The Lady in The Balcony: Lockdown Sessions (Live)

The album title in Roon is identified incorrectly, missing ‘(Live)’ at the end of the title. I tried to re-identify the album, but none of the Roon identifiable albums has the same title as in Qobuz).

In the full discography of Eric Clapton, only the Qobuz version of the album is to be found.

If however I select Discography - Albums in My Library, then my local copy is presented.

I then try to edit the album, and select my own metadata (coming from Qobuz).

This results in the 3 versions of the album shown.

All the time , in Settings: ‘Show duplicate tracks and albums’ is selected

Hello @Dirk_De_Taey ,

This issue is most likely happening because you have a live version from Qobuz, but the live version does not exist in the TiVo/MusicBrainz catalog.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.