Missing production section on artist pages

I’ve recently updated to the latest Roon build (898) and have noticed while browsing artist pages, they are ALL missing the production section at the bottom of their discography.

Example of a release with Moritz Von Oswald’s production credit:

But on Moritz Von Oswald’s artist page, below releases and appearances, there is no production section where it should be:

Is this simply a feature of the new build, or is it a bug? It affects every single artist page in my library.

System Details:

• Running Roon core (latest build) on Macbook Pro 2018, all local files for music library

Hi @damianoa19,

In your first screen shot you’re looking at Credit details for an individual album. In the second screen you’re looking at the Artist overview. Production details for individual albums aren’t displayed on that page, they’re only displayed on the album page.

Hi @jamie ,

I know that the first screenshot is from an individual album. However, there used to be a “production” section on the Artist Overview page if an artist had a production credit on an album, it would show up there, underneath appearances. My question is - Is this no longer the case with Roon?

If that’s true, it’s very disappointing IMO. Having the productions on the artist overview was particularly handy for genres like reggae or electronic, where all of an artist’s productions and remixes can be found instead of scattered in many different places.

Hey @damianoa19,

I’m checking with the team for a definitive answer. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Any update on this?

The more I look the more it’s getting frustrating to find things. No remixes shown when looking at an artist page, nor does it show if they did engineering on other albums, so I have to try and remember the name of the original artist just to go find it…

again… affecting my entire library… is nobody else having this problem?