Missing Qobuz album in Roon

Searching for recordings of Bruckner’s Mass in F minor, I found an interesting Gramophone review of Marek Janowski’s recording for Pentatone. Although there are many Pentatone/Janowski albums available at Qobuz via Roon, this one I couldn’t find. Checking straight in the Qobuz app, I found it immediately and added it to my favourites. Normally this is sufficient to make it appear in Roon under ‘added’, but not this time. I prefer to play it via Roon, any tips on how to do this?

Tried to reproduce, but can’t find in neither Roon nor Qobuz - screenshots please!

Messe F-Moll I believe

If this is the one @Marcel_van_Tilburg refers to, there are no track on Qobuz and therefore is unlikely to show on Roon.

It is on Tidal though

Yup - there’s a problem with this album in Qobuz. I’ve just purchased it as a test, and it won’t download - only the CD cover and booklet are available! I’ve reported the issue to Qobuz.

1 Like

… how silly of me to overlook the missing tracks, I do apologise! But thank you so much for your prompt reactions and action taken to alert Qobuz!!
Hopefully they will add tracks soon…
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Marcel

1 Like

Qobuz Germany doesn‘t even show this specific album.
Always funny with those regional differences …

2 Likes

Just to let you know, I reported this issue to Qobuz, and they have confirmed that there is a problem:

We can confirm the error of the album, and our catalogue team will test the audio file and request a redelivery of the album to the provider.

Hopefully, it will become available in the not-too-distant future…

Thank you, Geoff! I do hope it helps. Two weeks ago I decades to send the people at Qobuz an email mysel, to which they responded with a request to fill in a form. Since doing that, I haven’t heard back and the issue is not yet solved… If/when I hear from them I will post another message to let you know!

Just checked in the Qobuz app again, and now it’s there, and I’ve downloaded it successfully.

Thanks, Geoff, for all your help! It is wonderful news that it is now online, I will listen to it this weekend!

1 Like