Most Played missing in 1.8

What happened to ‘Most Played’? Can’t find it in Focus. It is still in my existing bookmarks.

You can do it many ways:

Goto My Artists → top right Sort by most Played → then go back in the Sort can and you can click on the Sort Arrow to toggle the results

Goto My Albums → top right Sort by most Played → then go back in the Sort can and you can click on the Sort Arrow to toggle the results

Goto My Tracks → top right of header row → Gear icon → Add PLAYS → click on the Plays Column to toggle the results

1 Like

ok, but then how do you incorporate that into a bookmark. How do you show the 1,000 most plays? the focus (prior to 1.8) included several ‘most played’ choices, top 1000, top 250 etc. I still still see these in the bookmarks I created prior to 1.8 but if I remove it, I can’t get it back. I use this criteria to be sure tracks get equal play over time.

You are so right, I have a couple of bookmarks saved from 1.7, which use the focus options you listed, which are now gone. I kinda do what your asking in my Playlist, it has a Plays count of which you can toggle on, the My Tracks option also has that, so select your search criteria, toggle the Plays column to get the least played and then you can click Play From Here.

So your saying "Don’t delete those Bookmarks made under 1.7 or I’m lost.

You can get there in a round about fashion…

• You can list tracks, albums or artist by most plays as @geoB noted above.

• Then select the artist, tracks or albums you want to include in a bookmark. (not so easy to know when you get 250, or 500 or 1000, but you can get there). Go to upper left and select the 3 dots and make a tag for this selection.

• Then select the tag you just made. From this point you can add a bookmark for the tag selections.

Like a said, a workaround but might help you until Roon thinks about adding this capability back…

right, I was hoping this criteria would actually expand in 1.8 but this, along with the ‘Remove from Tag’ disaster, is very disappointing.